Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Drew Carey on his 80 pound weight loss!

After getting a 'Drew Carey, Come On Down' shout out, 'The Price Is Right' host shares his secret to losing eighty pounds. Why did he do it?

"I like being skinny. I was sick of being fat on the camera," he told People.com. "I just got sick of it."

How did he do it?

The old-fashioned way -- strict dieting and a rigorous workout routine.

"No carbs," Carey said. "I have cheated a couple times, but basically no carbs, not even a cracker. No bread at all. No pizza, nothing. No corn, no beans, no starches of any kind. Egg whites in the morning or like, Greek yogurt, cut some fruit. "I don't drink anything but water,". "No coffee, no tea, no soda."

Carey also has been keeping busy in the gym.

"Lots of cardio. About 45 minutes of cardio, at least 45 minutes of cardio," he said. "I've been kind of lazy like lately, so I'm not doing it six days a week, but I will be for this next month."

Here's Drew on "The Talk":