Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jennifer Hudson: Film offers rolling in after 80lbs lost!

Jennifer Hudson
'I didn't even realise I was being discriminated against and missed out on things until I crossed over to the other side,' she told US magazine Live Smart.

'Where I come from, Chicago, I was a normal-size girl. She was talking to me about being a bigger girl and I was like: 'I am?', I felt insecure about my size,' she says. 'I didn't ever say: "I hate my body". I really liked myself and that's why my mind has still not caught up to my new body.' Fast forward to today: 'This is the new me,' Hudson says. 'I now think of myself as a supermodel...'I have passed over from one side to the other. 'I am somewhere I never thought I would be. I look at myself in the mirror and I say: 'Is that you?''